Please Live Collection
“Please Live is dedicated to helping teens conquer mental illness. Through education and awareness outreach, we are investing in a mentally healthy tomorrow by helping hurting youth today. We equip students to recognize signs in themselves and in their friends of depression, anxiety, and suicide and to intervene in a crisis. Your purchase helps us to provide this education free of charge to schools and organizations in our communities. There is help. There is hope.” ~Alexa Moody, Founder and Executive Director
Tshirt Unisex (Black) Please Live$23.00 Select options
Hoodie Sweatshirt (Black) Please Live$36.00 – $39.00 Select options
Tshirt Unisex (Heather Grey) Please Live$23.00 Select options
Tshirt Unisex (Navy) Please Live$23.00 Select options
Hoodie Sweatshirt (Heather Grey) Please Live$36.00 – $39.00 Select options
Hoodie Sweatshirt (Navy) Please Live$36.00 – $39.00 Select options
What is Please Live?
Please Live, Inc. is a nonprofit based on education and awareness of youth mental health and suicide prevention. Through free educational events, Please Live invests into the future generations by teaching young people how to recognize signs and symptoms of mental health problems in themselves and in their friends.
Ten percent of funds raised from this collection will be donated to Please Live to assist them in providing their life-saving educational programs free of charge to hurting youth in our community.
One of the biggest barriers of hurting people getting the help they need is simply a lack of education. Many people are struggling and aren’t even aware that what they are experiencing is an illness that can be treated. Please Live’s program is created and taught by adults with compelling “been there, done that” stories to offer a firsthand look into experiencing and recovering from a mental illness.
“You really helped me. I was thinking about (suicide) and I just wanted to be gone. You helped me (to reach out and) get help.”
Looking for resources on Suicide & Depression? Here are a few of our favorites. For a complete list, check out our Resources page! Looking for Faith-based information? Check out our Love Life Ministries branch!
FOLLOW PLEASE LIVE
- How Sleep Affects Mental Health | Guest Post by Sanmay SarkarWe often come across friends and family members who can almost instantaneously point out that we haven’t been sleeping well. Most of the time it is either the baggy eyes or the lethargic disposition that gives you away. Increased blood sugar, high blood pressure, back pain, etc., are conditions that… Read more »
- How Can Outdoor Activities Boost Your Mental Health? | Guest Post by Jane SandwoodAround 144.4 million Americans take part in outdoor activities at least once a year, going on around 11 billion outings – as per the Outdoor Participation Report. Some of the most popular activities chosen by enthusiasts include jogging and trailing, and although the biggest motivator for heading outside is fitness, other… Read more »
- How Can Art Therapy Help You Battle Depression? | Guest Post by Jane SandwoodAn estimated 16.2 million adults have depression – a mental condition that is also rising in numbers among teens. A Pew Research Center analysis found that around 3.2 million teens aged 12 to 17 faced at least one major episode of depression in the previous year, with one in five… Read more »
- How To Choose The Right Psychiatry Doctors | Guest Post by Martin LutherIn today’s fast-paced world, finding someone to talk about depression or feelings is difficult for many people. However, if there are trouble in your love life, relationships, or behaviors, then it is advisable to find a therapist a high priority. A psychiatrist plays an essential role in diagnosing your psychology-related… Read more »
- 10 Strategies for Reducing COVID-19 Anxiety | Guest Post by David MartinA few months ago, the coronavirus took over the world, and people worldwide have been making different changes to deal with it and what damage it has been doing during its course. When everyone around you is suffering and trying hard to fight for their life, this can cause depression… Read more »
- How Can Positive Psychology Change Your Life? | Guest Post by David ShieldsWhile positive psychology has many definitions and means many different things to different people, the most common and generally accepted definition is “positive psychology is the scientific study of what makes life most worth living.” Positive psychology is a way of studying human thought that prioritizes the positive over the… Read more »
- Key Observations of Mindfulness | Guest Post by David ShieldsThe definition of “mindfulness” is: Mindfulness is a therapeutic technique and a state of consciousness achieved by focusing only on the present moment and coming to terms with one’s own thoughts and bodily sensations. Mindfulness has positive benefits to our mind because it teaches us to focus and improve our… Read more »
- SLEEP DEPRIVATION AND ITS EFFECTS ON MENTAL HEALTH | Guest Post by Brett ArmstronIs sleep deprivation more than not getting enough sleep? As someone who’s experienced chronic lack of sleep, I can share that over time it can affect mental health. The good news is you can take steps like choosing the best mattress for a good night’s sleep. In fact, insomnia is… Read more »
- Alarming Spike in Mental Health Cases: Digital Health Vows to Offer Quality and Faster Care | Guest Post by Deepu BhatIn Europe, one in every two individuals suffer from mental illness. 17% of youngsters between 6 to 17 years of age are experiencing a mental health disorder. The prevalence of mental disorders is high in Asia Pacific too. Brain is a beautiful and mysterious organ of the human body. If… Read more »
- 8 Ways in Which Depression Can Be Treated Without Medication | Guest Post by Taylor HillDepression is a very scary mental disorder; it can completely ruin a person’s life and make them feel hopeless and miserable. Depression can have severe implications on one physical health as well, and it can be a complete and utter nightmare. Unfortunately, there is still a lot of misinformation about… Read more »